You tactless guest, but I tactless boss, because I recall that
once a vice-king had the same opinion about the inhabitants of our planet that
and you. On the orders of the vice-king, my father was exiled, the brothers were killed in
of them, and the sister was forced to commit suicide. Sam, Vice-King of
Eventually took a horrible death at the hands of my fawning
compatriots.
- Yes. You are talking about is what I wanted to talk with you.
For three years, as the mysterious death of vice-king is not for me
mystery. In his personal protection was the soldier who received the relevant
manner. I know that these soldiers were, you, the other details I did not
interest.
- What do you want? - Asked Barr smooth voice.
- That you answered my questions.
- Not to threaten me. I am old, but not so much that life meant to
me more than it is.
- My dear sir, - with the pressure delivered Rayoz - now
harsh, but you have children, friends, land, once you are sworn to love
and fidelity. If I have to use force, I will not with you - I do not
so melok.
- What do you want? - Coldly asked Barr.
- Understand, Patricia - Rayoz kept in the hands of an empty bowl - in our
time, success is accompanied only by those soldiers who during the holidays
participate in parades, guard the Imperial Palace or eskortiruyut
luxurious pleasure boats in which His Imperial Majesty
leaves room for the summer. And I ... I am a loser. I have all thirty -
four, but I have a loser, and until the end of life they will stay. Because I love
fight.
direct loan education gov
board district education lake trillium
linden board of education
continuing professional education cpa
17 center education region service
adult education phoenix
education essay importance
future of online education for k 12
class education physical
andhra pradesh board of secondary
online associate degree in education
believe education ongoing serious that
department education loan servicing
driver education lesson plans
bachelor degree distance education
wake county education
curriculum education health
education third world country
music education program
coverdell education plan savings
music education standards
bilingual education act 1968
education mission statement
john edwards education voucher
education history line time
conference education international
center continuing education georgia
bartow county board of education
articles on character education
online legal continuing education
ancient egypt education
department of skills and education
texas commission on law enforcement
history of nursing education
21st century education
blacks in higher education
education standard state
education primary schools
continuing online teacher education
ministry of education canada
cultural diversity in education
add book comment education gbook guest
online continuing dental education
pros and cons of bilingual education
coverdell education plan
florida continuing education for
desoto county board of education
waterbury ct adult education
radiography education
education secretary spellings
technology and education and future
conference education 2006
center for career and technology
richmond county board of education in
department education loan repayment
real estate investment education
education of little tree book summary
education jobs colorado
childhood early education magazine
education england institute new
dental education hygienist
coverdell education ira
manitoba education citizenship youth
early childhood teacher education
education plate tectonics
childrens religious education
what was rosa parks education
education associate texas
boone county board of education and
masters of education canada
information security education
technology in education research
motorcycle drivers education
new york state higher education
national education conferences
ball education lottery number power sc
reauthorization of higher education act
seattle elementary secondary education
basic education curriculum
free continuing education pharmacy
career education trade
education psychologist
computer early education in
history and online and education
new york higher education
aiken county board of education
leonardo da vinci education
digital divide education newsfeed rss
education importance essay
government jobs education
dental education canada
education for disabled
national science education center
what is remedial education
adult education principle
foundation for economic education
henry county ga board of education
ministere de education du quebec
distance education illinois southern
education terminology
That is why I am here. I have a bad court: do not follow etiquette,
insult peacocks-admirals. But a good captain and a soldier,
so I do not refer to an uninhabited planet, and use my
ability to Sayvenne. In the isolated, impoverished and rebellious province. And
Wolves satisfied, and the sheep intact.
Alas, here to show me nowhere. Neither the people nor the vice-kings is not
rebel, at least since the government's late father, His
Majesty.
- We have a strong emperor - Barr muttered.
- Yes, such a ruler could wish any State. And remember:
he is my boss, I defend its interests.
Barr casually shrugged:
- Do not understand what relevance this has to our conversation?
- We will explain. Wizards, which I began to speak, come
from abroad, from where few stars ...
- "From there, where stars are rare, where the icy darkness ..." - Picked Barr.
- This is the poetry? - Rayoz nahmurilsya, poetry seemed to him irrelevant. --
So, they came from the periphery of the sole area in which I can
without looking to fight for the glory of the Emperor.
- Do you want to combine business with pleasure: an Emperor, and
fight one's heart's content.
- "That's it. However, I would like to know how and with whom will have
fight, and you can help me in this.
- Why do you believe this?
Rayoz carelessly otschipnul piece of biscuit.
- Three years, I catch the slightest whisper, every word, every
shepotok of the magician. I have made a huge mass of information, analysis
it, and found that among the many rumors, there are two credible fact on
parts of which are rumors coincide: wizards came from Sayvenny,
and your father has seen a living magician, and said to him.
The old man stared into the eyes of general, not migaya. Rayoz continued:
- You will be better if you tell me what you know.
- Perhaps, there is something to tell you - let out thoughtfully Barr.
- Once more I had an occasion to hold its own psihoistorichesky
experiment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment