I felt that all this is very important and that it is necessary to continue the study. You need to go back to the mountain and climb to its peak to on-site to verify that they represent an astonishing figure in the photograph. And since I'm not climber, this should take a helicopter. 
Events have forced me to act more quickly than anticipated. In March 1979, were made public the terms of the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel, providing for a phased withdrawal of Israeli forces from the Sinai Peninsula and the area in which "my" mountain was to be retained by December of this year (Figure 100). 
I hastily returned to Israel in order to rent a helicopter and get permission to land on the hill, but came across an impenetrable wall: all the planes and helicopters, even agricultural aviation, were mobilized to remove the equipment from the Sinai. All flights which do not relate to the evacuation of military bases, have been banned. After two weeks of fruitless attempts to rent a helicopter, I surrendered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment