I have the necessary information to you

There is an experiment? 
  - Psihoistorichesky - an old man with ehidtsey smiled. - Let-ka, I 
nalyu you have some tea, otherwise you will not endure my lectures. 
  The old man sat back in his chair, lights faded, hard features of the general 
relaxed in the shade. 
  - I have the necessary information to you - began Dyusem Barr - in 
a series of coincidences, namely, the fact that I was born 
son of his father and a citizen of their country. Forty years ago, shortly 
after the failed rebellion, my father hid in the forests in the south, and I served 
in his personal fleet, Vice-King. Togo itself, which suppressed the rebellion, and 
subsequently died a terrible death. 
  Barr smiled grimly, and continued: 
  - My father, Onam Barr was patrician and senator Sayvenny Empire. 
  Rayoz interrupted impatiently: 
  - Do not Work: I am aware of the circumstances of his exile. 
  The old man missed that comment by the ears. 
  - The link's father once visited the traveler. A salesman from the extreme 
spiral galaxy. It was a young man who talked with a strange accent, 
not informed about the latest political developments in the Empire and 
dressed, among other things, the personal force field. 
  - Individual power box? - Troubled Rayoz. - Nonsense! Not yet 
designed generator that is able to create such a strong field in the 
a slight extent. Maybe your dealer for an taschil 
strings generator weighing five thousand miriatonn? 
  Barr imperturbably continued: 
  - It was the same magician, on whom you ask. Title 
magician is not just earned. When the young man did not have anything, 
similar to a generator, but no weapons had not been able to penetrate the power 
field, he has surrounded himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment